Ceezle Baselayer Leggings
Please select the size according to the size chart before ordering
①Take notice to the different sizing standards;
②Please check measurements on each item page carefully also before placing an order;
How to measure
Hold the tape horizontally to measure:
1. Chest, around the widest part
2. Waist, around the narrowest part
3. Hip, around the widest part, keeping the feet close together
Hold the tape vertically to measure:
4. Height, from the top of the head to the floor, keeping a straight posture
Free standard shipping on orders over $49
Estimated 7-14 Business days Delivery
Estimated 5-10 Business days Delivery
ORDER TRACKING SUPPORT
For orders placed while signed in to your ceezle.com account, sign in and visit your Order History.
GUEST ORDER TRACKING
If you placed a guest order (or cannot find an order on your account), check our ORDER TRACKER and enter your order number (i.e., CZ000000000) and email address to find your order details.
To access tracking details, click on the ”VIEW ORDER” button.
Due to the coronavirus's impact and the mandates in place, your order may experience a shipping delay. This delay is due to several factors, including travel restrictions, available staffing, and/or federal/state/local mandates.
- Standard shipping is 10-15 days plus an additional 1-3 days for processing(not available for PO Box, APO, or FPO addresses).
- Express shipping is 7 business days (not available for PO Box, APO, or FPO addresses).
*Shipping times may vary during high volume order periods
If your order has not shipped after three business days, you will receive an email notifying you. Some reasons for the delay could include the following:
- We are experiencing higher order volume during this time
- Item(s) in your order may be on backorder in the next 72 hours
- Item(s) in your order may be out of stock due to high demand
- Shipping address outside of the continental United States & Europe
- A payment issue may have occurred while placing the order
Really good and resistant stichtches, I'd like to see you he fabrics thicker but they work excelent.
Sizes: I'm 1.83m tall (6ft 1in) and 90kg thin gym person. This are L and fits super good.
Note: I ordered too a M pair, which are fine for my hips BUT short in to the leg.
compression pants are the most comfortable I have worn. I also use their compression shirts and they are also comfortable fit.
I got these for BJJ under my GI. They work well and look cool but they don't have much compression to them and they're not very thick at all. They work well enough though and they fit well.
I like them but they are not as thick as i thought they would be
I pulled the trigger on these because a taller reviewer said they were too short for him. At 5'7", most things are too long for me, but these mediums are the perfect length. I'm new to tights and compression so I can't speak to how well they work, but they aren't too tight, allow me to move well, and have a comfortable waistband. I tried on a pair of Nikes that seemed similar (and more expensive) and I like these better.